“I learned a long time ago to never wrestle with a pig… You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” – George Bernard Shaw
During this humorous and inspiring keynote of workshop, Lavon explores the importance of relational skills in dealing with seven pig personalities that are prominent in your workplace. More importantly, audiences are challenged to identify the battles worth fighting and how to do it without smelling like a pig!
ORDER THE BOOK HERE
1. The Wild Boar (The Bully)
2. The Warthog (The Passive-Aggressive)
3. The Sow (The Whiner)
4. The Haughty Pig (The Know-It-All)
5. The Pot-Bellied Pig (The People Pleaser)
6. The Piglet (The Great Pretender)
7. Wilbur the Pig (The Ideal Employee)
2. Identify practical steps needed to successfully work with these difficult workplace personalities.
3. Use the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument to identify their preferred conflict style.
4. Discuss the importance of relationships in navigating conflict and promoting a healthy work-place culture