What if you could tap into your greatest motivations and dramatically improve your relationships and accelerate results?
Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. One of the best things you can do to grow yourself is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you. When you recognize your strengths and weaknesses, you are able to give your best as you work with people around you.
Get along with everyone, even if you are not a “people person”.
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and view tasks and relationships differently. Build a stronger team that communicates, appreciates the style of others and works well together. The Maxwell DISC Profile Workshop will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
You will explore ways to:
1. Apply the Law of Awareness to recognize your strengths and limitations.
2. Overcome your shortcomings and clear the path of personal and professional growth.
3. Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality.
4. Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes.
5. Develop yourself and others to be their best.