Covid-19 has fundamentally changed how and where business gets done. As businesses continue their transformation, the way we hire, engage and retain talent will look significantly different in the future. This workshop features our team of experts at Blue Hen as we walk through specific challenges in the areas of team building, conflict resolution, leadership development and employee emotional/mental health. In addition, we explore the key factors influencing the changing behavior of workers, as well as the changing nature of work itself, as well as provide practical solutions for building successful teams in a rapidly shifting business environment.
1. The changing nature of attitudes towards work
2. The evolution of “on-demand” talent and emerging organizational structures
3. How to build a sustainable and resilient talent eco-system that works for your organization and ALL of its stakeholders
4. The impact of rapid shifts on employee emotional health.
5. Skill sets required to navigate a post-Covid business culture.
1. Redefine workplace protections and benefits.
2. Eliminate the exclusions that exacerbate inequalities of race, place, and gender.
3. How to harness the positive potential of emerging technologies while mediating the possible negative impacts.
4. Leverage knowledge of a changing occupational landscape to inform worker education and training.