DISC unleashes the power of your team. Helping them better understand themselves and each other.
Blue Hen provides:
- Individual assessments and reports
- Team reports
- Team workshops
- Position benchmarking and interview tools for hiring managers/HR
Teams will explore things like: how they respond to conflict, motivations and stressors, and how to solve problems together. By recognizing strengths and weaknesses as a group, teams become equipped to give their best as they work together.
Workshops have a 2-hour, half day and full day option, and are customized in partnership with the leader of the team.
Position Benchmarking and Interview Tools
Our validated process and report include:
- Creating a customized candidate benchmark for your open position
- Customized interview questions based on how close a candidate is to the position’s benchmark
- Detailed information about the candidate’s communication style, job strengths and weaknesses, patterns of behavior, team thinking style and workplace values.
Blue Hen DISC Qualifications
Blue Hen exclusively uses The Maxwell DISC Method® and supporting resources from The John Maxwell Team® as a best in practice tool. Lavon Gray, PhD, MBA, CSP, and Kassi Rushing, APR, both hold the highest level of DISC certification as Maxwell Certified Behavioral Analysis Consultants® and are experienced in leading teams and organizations through the varying components of our Discover DISC tools.